Website www.aviteh.de verwendet Cookies für bessere Funktionalität und bessere Benutzererfahrung. Durch den Besuch und die Nutzung der Website www.aviteh.de akzeptieren Sie die Verwendung von Cookies. Informationen zum Deaktivieren der Cookies können Sie auf der Seite Verwalten von Cookies finden.
Blackmagic Design Mini Converter H/Duty - Analog to SDI
Mini Converter Heavy Duty - Analog to SDI from Blackmagic Design is an extremely rugged device that accepts an HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL (composite), or S-Video signal and converts it to an SDI output (a second loop-through output is also provided).
- Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Heavy Duty - Analog to SDI
- Power Supply with International Socket Adapters
The Mini Converter Heavy Duty - Analog to SDI from Blackmagic Design is an extremely rugged device that accepts an HD/SD component, NTSC, PAL (composite), or S-Video signal and converts it to an SDI output (a second loop-through output is also provided). You can also choose to embed SDI audio from the balanced AES/EBU or L/R analog audio inputs. Use this device to convert video from sources such as Betacam SP, VHS, set-top boxes, HDV cameras, and other similar devices.
Converters in the Mini Converter Heavy Duty range are machined from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum and are generally designed to resist damage from rough use, whether outdoors or just in the course of live production. This super-strong Heavy Duty converter can withstand being run over by a truck and keep working. Its BNC and audio connections are protected by outcroppings of the aluminum body, unlike those on the standard Mini Converter line.
The converter features scratch-resistant laser-etched labeling, non-slip rubber feet, and a dust-resistant rubber boot that covers the mini configuration switches from dust and dirt.
- This Mini Converter features auto SD/HD switching, auto-switching AES/EBU and balanced analog audio on standard 1/4" jack connections, and advanced 3 Gb/s SDI technology
- Mini Converters are built to the highest quality standards with low SDI jitter. You get the longest SDI cable lengths combined with ultra-low-noise analog video and audio for a true broadcast-quality solution. You also get broadcast technology such as re-clocking and 3 Gb/s SDI. A loop-through SDI output is also provided for connecting to other devices
- Upgrades can be loaded via the USB connection for future video format compatibility. Use Blackmagic's Converter Utility to make adjustments right from your laptop
Versatile Format Support
- Mini Converters instantly switch between all SD and HD video formats whenever the video input changes. A huge range of standards are supported, including NTSC, PAL, 1080i59.94, 1080i50, 1080PsF/23.98, 720p59.94, and 720p50
- With the Mini Converter's mini switches, it's as simple as using a pen to change the settings
International Power Supply
- A high-quality, low-noise universal power supply is included with international socket adapters for all countries. To stop power accidentally being disconnected, a cable tie point is included to lock down the power connection tight and secure
|Input||3x BNC for (1) component (HD/SD), NTSC & PAL (composite), or S-Video signal
2x 1/4" jacks for either (2) channels of balanced analog audio or (1) stereo AES/EBU connection
|Output||2x BNC for (2) SDI (switchable between SD, HD & 3 Gb/s SDI)|
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of HD or SD analog input|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0 (480 Mb/s) for updates and configuration|
|SDI Format Support||625i25 PAL, 525i29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF/23.98, 1080PsF/24, 1080Ps/F25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94, and 720p60 (connections automatically switch between SD, HD, and 3G)|
|Analog Format Support||625i25 PAL, 525i29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF/23.98, 1080PsF/24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94, and 720p60|
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, ITU-R BT.601|
|Sampling||SDI Video: 4:2:2
SDI Audio: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit
|Color Precision||SDI/Analog: 4:2:2|
|Color Space||SDI/Analog: YUV|
|Copy Protection||For legal reasons, capture devices from Blackmagic Design are designed not to capture, convert, or transmit video or audio from copy-protected sources, e.g., video devices using HDCP|
|Software Control||Mac OS X and Windows software upgrade via USB|
|Settings Control||Mini-switches or via USB & software|
|Firmware Upgrade||Via included firmware updater application|
|Power Requirement||12V DC (power supply included)|
|Power Consumption||110V: 67 mA
220V: 34 mA
- -20%Teradek VidiU Pro HDMI H.264 Encoder/Bonding DeviceNormalpreis 8.525,00 HRK Sonderangebot 6.825,00 HRK 5.460,00 HRK