Blackmagic Design OpenGear Converter - SDI to Audioby Blackmagic Design
Blackmagic Design CONVOGCSAUD includes everything you need to de-embed 4 channels of analog audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video connection. Now you can easily access the audio in any SDI video connection for output to audio equipment such as audio mixers, analog broadcast decks, audio monitors and more!
- Blackmagic Design OpenGear Converter - SDI to Audio
The Blackmagic Design CONVOGCSAUD includes everything you need to de-embed 4 channels of analog audio or 8 channels of AES/EBU digital audio from any SDI video connection. Now you can easily access the audio in any SDI video connection for output to audio equipment such as audio mixers, analog broadcast decks, audio monitors and more!
Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are fully compatible with the OpenGear standard. OpenGear is an open standard for rack mount converters and processing for television broadcasters. OpenGear uses a 2 rack unit rack frame that holds up to 10 plug in cards, or a double density frame can be used to hold up to 20 cards. Many manufacturers develop OpenGear cards and frames that can be mixed and matched. OpenGear cards are hot swappable and can be controlled by java based DashBoard network control and monitoring software on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
Includes AES/EBU and Analog Audio
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters feature 24 bit analog and 24 bit digital audio. You can select either analog or AES/EBU digital audio via mini switches, or remotely via the DashBoard network control software. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters will then switch to use either analog or AES/EBU digital audio. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters support the standard 2 ch and 4 ch audio rear modules, so they can be used with other brand OpenGear products.
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are built to the highest quality standards with low SDI jitter. You get the longest SDI cable lengths combined with ultra low noise analog video and audio for a true broadcast quality solution.
Easy to Use
- Blackmagic OpenGear Converters are similar, so they're easy to understand. With advanced 3 Gb/s SDI technology, every card is fully compatible with all your SD and HD equipment, plus you can update new formats via USB. Blackmagic OpenGear Converters can be set up via mini switches, DashBoard, or via USB using Blackmagic Design's Converter Utility. That's three completely different ways to configure, so you're never stuck in a critical live situation.
- Advanced 3 Gb/s SDI Technology
- With the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology built into Blackmagic OpenGear Converters, you know you're getting the latest technology. New standards can be uploaded via the USB port. 3 Gb/s SDI is also fully compatible with all your SD and HD equipment.
|SDI Input||SDI: Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI
SDI Redundant: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost
|SDI Output||Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI|
|Analog Audio||4 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections|
|AES/EBU||8 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections|
625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60
625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60
625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/50p PAL, 525/59.94p NTSC, 1080p23.98/24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94/60, 720p50 and 720p59.94/60
|Power Requirements||Powered by rack chassis|