Neumann BCM 705by Neumann
The first Neumann microphone with a dynamic capsule. Functionally optimized design specifically for the broadcast field, featuring integrated pop protection, suppression of structure-borne noise and a hypercardioid directional characteristic.
- 1 x Neumann BCM 705
Emotion conveyed with technical perfection. This is the ideal which the Neumann microphones in the Broadcast Line have been designed to fulfill. The fine-tuning to the requirements of professional broadcast studios and the individual, functionally optimized design* ensure that these are microphones of character.
The BCM 705 is Neumann’s first dynamic microphone. The housing and headgrille are identical to those of the BCM 104; only the green logo indicates that this is something new from Neumann. The principle of reduction to the essentials can be seen in the dynamic capsule with a hypercardioid directional characteristic, specifically designed for speech reproduction at close range. Multi-level isolation from structure-borne noise ensures operation free of interference, even in a lively studio environment.
The microphone headgrille twists off easily for quick cleaning. Neumann offers optional, color-coded headgrilles so that, for reasons of hygiene, each announcer can use his or her individual headgrille.
The microphones of the Broadcast Line have an elastic mount against structure-borne noise, that is compatible with standard broadcast-segment microphone arms.
The frequency response has a light treble boost, in the region from 2 kHz to 9 kHz, aiding the speech intelligibility. The bass frequency response is designed to compensate for the overemphasis of the bass caused by the proximity effect.
A pop screen not only prevents the occurrence of plosive pop noises in vocal recordings, but also efficiently prevents unwanted particles, from respiratory moisture, nicotine, to food remnants, from settling on the diaphragm.
The preferred mode of operation is to suspend the BCM 104 or BCM 705 from a standard studio boom arm.
A thread adapter to fit different connector threads is included. In order to provide protection from structure-borne noise, both the capsule and the microphone in its mount are elastically suspended.
The optional SG 5 swivel mount allows additional angling of the microphone by +/-90 degrees.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||62 dB CCIR
76 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||32 dB CCIR
18 dB A-Weighted
|Load Impedance||10 kOhms|
|Sensitivity||1.7 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 10 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Voltage||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Length||3.35" / 85 mm|
|Diameter||2.52" / 64 mm|
|Weight||1.10 lbs / 500 g|
- Novoamaran D-Tap to 5.5mm DC Barrel Power Cable(Locking Connector)13,27€/100,00 kn 10,62€/80,00 kn
- Teradek VidiU Go Deluxe Kit 2 Nodes II + $500 Core Credit2.080,43€/15.675,00 kn 1.664,34€/12.540,00 kn
- -5%NovoVoigtlander Nokton aspherical 1,2/40 mm Nikon Z-Mount, black, lensRegularna cijena 806,29€/6.075,00 kn Posebni popust 765,98€/5.771,25 kn 612,78€/4.617,00 kn
- -5%NovoVoigtlander Macro APO-Ultron 2,0/D35 mm Nikon Z-Mount, black, lensRegularna cijena 766,47€/5.775,00 kn Posebni popust 728,15€/5.486,25 kn 582,52€/4.389,00 kn
- NovoSunnylife Multifunctional Shoulder Bag for Insta360 ONE X2/X / X329,86€/225,00 kn 23,89€/180,00 kn
- NovoSmallRig Carbon Fiber Tripod with Center Column AP-20 4059195,77€/1.475,00 kn 156,61€/1.180,00 kn