Neumann KM 184 Dby Neumann
Neumann KM 184 D Small Diaphragm Cardioid Digital Microphone with S/PDIF Connection Kit (44.1 kHz, Black)
- Neumann KM 184 D
- S/PDIF Connection Kit (44.1 kHz)
- WNS110 Foam Windscreen for KM Series Microphone
- SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The KM 184 D S/PDIF from Neumann is a cardioid, pressure condenser microphone with an AES/EBU digital output and built-in A/D converter. Neumann continues to make strides in microphone technology with internal digital conversion and an AES/EBU 42 output standard. The included S/PDIF connection kit allows the microphone to be connected to the S/PDIF input of portable digital recorders, field mixers, etc.
The capsule, polar pattern and sonic characteristics are similar to the KM 184 analog model and is intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast as well as recording applications. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis audio signal. Vocals and instruments are captured without feedback, and ambiance. The KM 184D features a non-reflective finish.
- S/PDIF Connection Kit
- The included S/PDIF connection kit allows the microphone to be connected to the S/PDIF input of portable digital recorders, field mixers, etc. The connection kit supports 24-bit digital audio at 44.1 kHz.
- AES/EBU Digital Output
- The KM 184D features a 24-bit AES/EBU digital output stage and built-in A/D converter for direct connection to the AES/EBU inputs on field-recorders, digital mixers, or the Neumann DMI-2 direct remote control unit.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||24 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||133 dB SPL|
|Sample Rate||48 kHz|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||150 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.25" / 108 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||3.00 oz / 85 g|
- NeuInsta360 3-prong to 1/4" adapter(For Ace Pro and ONE RS)6,00 €/45,21kn 4,80 €/36,17kn