Neumann KM 185 mtby Neumann
Dialog Boompole Microphone, Small Diaphragm, Hypercardioid Pattern
- Neumann KM 185 MT Microphone (Matte Black)
- WNS100 Windscreen 45mm (Black)
- SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The matte black KM 185 MT Microphone from Neumann is a hypercardioid pattern, pressure gradient condenser microphone intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast, as well as recording applications.
The KM 180 series microphones feature an output stage based on the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and balanced output result in high output gain with a very low noise floor and no coloration to the output signal.
The KM 185 MT is powered via +48V phantom power. Its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 185 provides attenuation at the off-axis sections of the mic, and is suitable for X,Y and ORTF stereo miking, announcer's mic for broadcast, spot capturing of drum overheads, strings, wind instruments, percussion, piano, and amp cabinets. The KM 185 handles sound pressure levels up to 142 dB allowing close miking of instruments high in transient (peak) level response.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern offers greater attenuation at the off-axis sections of the microphone, resulting in a tighter pattern with even less noise caused by ambiance.
- KM 100 Based Output Stage
- The KM 185 features the same output stage electronics as the KM 100. Transformerless circuitry and quiet balanced output design ensure a clean, high-gain output signal without any coloration. The KM 185 is powered via +48V phantom power, and its 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response provides flexibility for use in a wide range of recording situations. The KM 185 can handle sound pressure levels up to 142 dB, allowing fairly close miking of instruments.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB CCIR
79 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||24 dB CCIR
15 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||142 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||10 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||3.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.21" / 107 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||2.82 oz / 80 g|
- NeuSmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Cage for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-design Edition76,25 €/574,51kn 61,00 €/459,60kn
- NeuSmallRig Centering Adjustment Top Handle (NATO Clamp) 444161,25 €/461,49kn 49,00 €/369,19kn
- NeuSmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Kit for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-design Edition195,00 €/1.469,23kn 156,00 €/1.175,38kn
- NeuSmallRig Type-C to Type-C Audio Signal Adaptor 440611,25 €/84,76kn 9,00 €/67,81kn
- NeuSmallRig Wireless Control & Quick Release Side Handle 440256,25 €/423,82kn 45,00 €/339,05kn
- NeuSmallRig T-Series Lens Back Mount Plate for iPhone 15 Pro Max/ 15 Pro Cage 439913,75 €/103,60kn 11,00 €/82,88kn