Neumann KMS 104 Plus bkby Neumann
Neumann KMS 104 plus Cardioid Microphone (Black)
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Neumann KMS 104 plus Cardioid Microphone (Black)
- SG105 Stand Clamp
- Protective Pouch for KMS 104/5, 140/150 and SG 105 (Gray)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The black KMS 104 plus Cardioid Microphone from Neumann has been developed to optimally transmit the human voice with respect to the demanding conditions present on the live stage.
The high acoustic resolution and smooth frequency response of the microphone ensures that the musician has optimal control of the stage performance at all times. Especially due to its low self-noise and crosstalk behavior which is free of coloration, the KMS 104 plus is suitable for use with in-ear monitoring systems.
The condenser microphone capsule has a cardioid directional characteristic which provides optimal suppression of sounds originating from behind the microphone. The KMS 104 plus offers extended bass frequency response and has been especially optimized for the requirements of female voices in the rock and pop field.
The microphone has a particularly high acoustic transparency, a wide frequency range and a fine resolution of transients. The carefully adjusted acoustic filter and transformerless impedance converter can handle very high sound pressure levels to prevent the microphone from being overloaded by strong plosive sounds.
In spite of excellent pop protection, sibilants and "S" sounds are transmitted with their natural accentuation, as is possible only with condenser microphones. Furthermore, the acoustic filter is designed so that the distinctive directional characteristics of the capsule are preserved even in the bass range. The filter thus ensures a very high level of feedback protection when the mic is used with a stage sound system.
Since vocal microphones are typically addressed at close range, for the bass frequency response of the KMS 104 plus, electronic compensation is used for the proximity effect in the respective capsule. In addition, the microphone has an invariable, built-in high-pass filter with a cutoff frequency of 120 Hz (–3 dB, measured in a free sound field).
The low self-noise level of only 18 dBA permits the microphone to be used at high gain levels without the risk of additional noise. Even at large distances, the microphone operates with a high signal-to-noise ratio, facilitating the freedom of movement and creativity that are important to the artist.
The KMS 104 plus has a thick-walled metal housing that provides effective protection against handling noise. The microphone head grille is made of hardened steel. If required, it can easily be unscrewed to permit cleaning of the interior acoustic filter. The microphone comes with a matching stand clamp and padded nylon bag that is sufficiently durable for touring.
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Transformerless output
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp and nylon bag
|Operating Principle||Pressure gradient transducer|
|Impedance||Rated: 50 Ω
Rated load impedance: 1 kΩ
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||132 dB|
|Sensitivity||4.5 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kΩ|
|Equivalent Noise Level||28 dB, CCIR
18 dB-A, A-weighted
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||66 dB, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL)
76 dB, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL)
|Maximum SPL||150 dB at 5% THD|
|Maximum Output Voltage||12 dBu|
|Supply Voltage||48 V, ± 4 V (P48, IEC 1938)|
|Current Consumption||3.5 mA (P48, IEC 1938)|
|Diameter||1.88" (48.00 mm)|
|Length||7.08" (180.00 mm)|
|Weight||10.5 oz (approximately 300.0 g)|
- NovoNikon Z30 + 18-140 DX1.220,00 €/9.192,09kn 976,00 €/7.353,67kn
- NovoNikon MC-N10 Remote Grip469,00 €/3.533,68kn 375,20 €/2.826,94kn
- NovoNikon Z 40mm f/2 (SE)341,50 €/2.573,03kn 273,20 €/2.058,43kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.480,25 €/11.152,94kn 1.184,20 €/8.922,35kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 28mm f/2.8 SE Black1.287,25 €/9.698,79kn 1.029,80 €/7.759,03kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50VR + 50-250 VR Black1.429,00 €/10.766,80kn 1.143,20 €/8.613,44kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50 f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.183,50 €/8.917,08kn 946,80 €/7.133,66kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo519,00 €/3.910,41kn 415,20 €/3.128,32kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE379,00 €/2.855,58kn 303,20 €/2.284,46kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 75mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 Sony FE762,50 €/5.745,06kn 610,00 €/4.596,04kn
- NovoNanlite Forza 300B II bi-color LED Light1.218,25 €/9.178,90kn 974,60 €/7.343,12kn
- NovoNikon Z fc Body Black1.029,25 €/7.754,88kn 823,40 €/6.203,91kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Blue70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Croma Optimizer70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Red70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Photo Grey70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn