Neumann U 89 i mtby Neumann
Neumann U 89 i Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black)
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Neumann U 89 i Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Black)
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The black U 89 i Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone from Neumann is a studio microphone for multiple applications. The head grille protects a dual-diaphragm capsule and a rotary switch below the head grille selects from five different polar patterns.
The amplifier accepts sound pressure levels up to 134 dB without distortion. This figure can be increased to 140 dB. An additional rotary switch activates a filter that changes the low frequency response either below 80 Hz or 160 Hz frequency.
This microphone has omnidirectional, cardioid, figure-8, hypercardioid, and wide-angle cardioid characteristics. When compared to the standard cardioid pattern, the hypercardioid characteristic suppresses sound from the side more efficiently. The wide-angle polar pattern is especially useful to record large sound sources.
The microphone is addressed from the front. The large diaphragm capsule has a very smooth frequency response for all polar patterns over a wide acceptance angle. The frequency response curves are flat up to 10 kHz within a pickup angle of ± 100°. The U 89 i has a very even diffuse-field response for all polar patterns. This is important in a reverberant environment when more reflections arrive at the microphone capsule. The acoustic information is not affected in its tonal quality when recorded by the microphone. This characteristic is achieved without resorting to corrective resonance effects. The capsule is elastically mounted to avoid any structure borne noise that could interfere with its operation.
The amplifier handles sound pressure levels up to 134 dB without distortion. With a self noise level of 17 dB (A-weighted) the total dynamic range is 117 dB. Maximum sound pressure level is 140 dB when the - 6 dB rotary switch is in the ON position.
A low frequency roll-off at 80 Hz or 160 Hz can be activated with another rotary switch below the head grille. This filter suppresses low frequency interference, yet maintains an even frequency response for close-up sound sources. A steep high-pass filter in the LIN position prevents the output transformer of the microphone from being overloaded due to undesired subsonic frequencies.
All exposed surfaces of the microphone capsule, including the diaphragms, are at ground potential. This makes them highly immune to electrical and atmospheric interference and contamination through microscopic dust particles.
- Variable large diaphragm microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer with double membrane capsule
- Omnidirectional, wide-angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure-8 characteristics
- Two-stage roll-off filter
- Switchable 6 dB pre-attenuation
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, Wide-Angle Cardioid|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||66 dB CCIR
77 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||28 dB CCIR
17 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||134 dB SPL
140 dB SPL
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||0.8 µA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||7.28" / 185 mm|
|Diameter||1.81" / 46 mm|
|Weight||0.88 lbs / 400 g|
- NovoNikon Z30 + 18-140 DX1.220,00 €/9.192,09kn 976,00 €/7.353,67kn
- NovoNikon MC-N10 Remote Grip469,00 €/3.533,68kn 375,20 €/2.826,94kn
- NovoNikon Z 40mm f/2 (SE)341,50 €/2.573,03kn 273,20 €/2.058,43kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.480,25 €/11.152,94kn 1.184,20 €/8.922,35kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 28mm f/2.8 SE Black1.287,25 €/9.698,79kn 1.029,80 €/7.759,03kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50VR + 50-250 VR Black1.429,00 €/10.766,80kn 1.143,20 €/8.613,44kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50 f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.183,50 €/8.917,08kn 946,80 €/7.133,66kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo519,00 €/3.910,41kn 415,20 €/3.128,32kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE379,00 €/2.855,58kn 303,20 €/2.284,46kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 75mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 Sony FE762,50 €/5.745,06kn 610,00 €/4.596,04kn
- NovoNanlite Forza 300B II bi-color LED Light1.218,25 €/9.178,90kn 974,60 €/7.343,12kn
- NovoNikon Z fc Body Black1.029,25 €/7.754,88kn 823,40 €/6.203,91kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Blue70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Croma Optimizer70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Red70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Photo Grey70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn