Neumann USM 69 i mtby Neumann
Neumann USM 69 i Variable-Pattern Stereo Microphone (Black)
- Plaćanje na rate Plaćajte na rate Visa, Visa Premium, Maestro, MasterCard i Diners kreditnim karticama. Naknada je 5% na objavljenu cijenu a zaračunava se u košarici prilikom odabira plaćanja. Više detalja provjerite na linku Načini plaćanja.
- Brza dostava Za sve narudžbe unutar RH zaprimljene do 14h dostava će biti izvršena sljedećeg radnog dana*. Za cijelu Europu vršimo brzu dostavu, a više detalja provjerite na linku Načini dostave.
- Međunarodna kupnja EU tvrtke(osim RH) s valjanim VAT ID brojem plaćaju cijenu bez PDV-a. Cijena će se obračunati prilikom check out-a. Svi kupci izvan EU plaćaju izvoznu cijenu bez PDV-a.
- Neumann USM 69 i Variable-Pattern Stereo Microphone (Black)
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The black USM 69 i Variable-Pattern Stereo Microphone from Neumann is a microphone with two separate dual-diaphragm capsules. These are mounted vertically and rotate against each other. The directional polar patterns can be selected separately for each capsule. The capsules operate independently from each other.
The microphone consists of the amplifier section and the capsule head. The amplifier section contains two microphone amplifiers operating independently from each other. They have an extremely low self-noise. Two completely separate microphone capsules are positioned closely above each other within the capsule head. Their diaphragms are made out of gold-sputtered polyester film. The upper capsule rotates against the lower one over a range of 270°. Color markings on the lower capsule system help to identify the angle by which the upper capsule has been rotated.
When sound waves reach the microphone capsules from different directions they will generate audio signals with different intensity only, but not with time differences, since the capsules are in close proximity and the sound arrives at both capsules simultaneously. The result is an intensity stereo signal that can be summed together for excellent mono compatibility without causing interference.
The USM 69 i has two built-in rotary switches. The five polar patterns of both capsules can be selected at the microphone itself. Therefore, no special AC power-supply units or powering adapters are necessary. The two outputs attach directly to any 48V phantom-powered connectors. In addition to the usual polar patterns (omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8), this microphone has a hypercardioid and a wide-angle cardioid pattern. A built-in DC converter generates the required capsule-polarizing voltages.
The amplifiers feature high-output capability and extremely low self-noise. Distant sound sources, as well as very loud sound sources at close range can therefore be recorded without any problem. Each amplifier has an active filter. It effectively suppresses subsonic interference as caused by wind or structure-borne noise. At the same time, the filter prevents the output transformers from overloading through very low-frequency energy.
The microphones may also be used as completely independent mono microphones. There are many applications when it is important to have a second mono microphone as a backup, or when the outputs of microphones with different polar-response characteristics must be available simultaneously.
The outputs of the two microphone channels can be linked (cascaded). In addition to the individual directional patterns, other characteristics are available through the combination of both channels. Both microphone systems operate completely independent from each other. The second amplifier will be unaffected, even in case of a faulty ground of the supply voltage for one of the channels, or a short circuit in one of the outputs.
The microphone is reliable in mono usage, even if only one of the systems is operated and connected. Its simple and redundant circuitry provides a low failure rate. Should the DC converter ever fail, a diode circuit within the microphone ensures that both systems will remain operational. The cardioid pattern is automatically chosen. The sensitivity is reduced by 3 dB.
- Switchable stereo microphones
- Two pressure-gradient transducers with double-membrane capsules
- MS- or XY-stereophony
- Capsules rotate by 270°
- Very low noise
- Aperture and pick-up angles freely choosable
- Directional characteristics switchable, omnidirectional, wide-angle cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure-8
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Figure-8, Hypercardioid, Omnidirectional, Wide-Angle Cardioid|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70 dB CCIR
81 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||24 dB CCIR
13 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||132 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||13 mV/Pa at 1 kHz into 1 kOhms|
|Output Connectors||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Operating Current Consumption||0.7 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||11.54" / 293 mm|
|Diameter||1.89" / 48 mm|
|Weight||1.12 lbs / 510 g|
|Package Weight||2.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.1 x 5.1 x 1.9"|
- NovoNikon Z30 + 18-140 DX1.220,00 €/9.192,09kn 976,00 €/7.353,67kn
- NovoNikon MC-N10 Remote Grip469,00 €/3.533,68kn 375,20 €/2.826,94kn
- NovoNikon Z 40mm f/2 (SE)341,50 €/2.573,03kn 273,20 €/2.058,43kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.480,25 €/11.152,94kn 1.184,20 €/8.922,35kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 28mm f/2.8 SE Black1.287,25 €/9.698,79kn 1.029,80 €/7.759,03kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50VR + 50-250 VR Black1.429,00 €/10.766,80kn 1.143,20 €/8.613,44kn
- NovoNikon Z fc + 16-50 f/3.5-6.3 VR Black1.183,50 €/8.917,08kn 946,80 €/7.133,66kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE Fly More Combo519,00 €/3.910,41kn 415,20 €/3.128,32kn
- NovoDJI Mini 2 SE379,00 €/2.855,58kn 303,20 €/2.284,46kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 75mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 35mm T1.9 Sony FE737,50 €/5.556,69kn 590,00 €/4.445,35kn
- NovoSamyang V-AF 24mm T1.9 Sony FE762,50 €/5.745,06kn 610,00 €/4.596,04kn
- NovoNanlite Forza 300B II bi-color LED Light1.218,25 €/9.178,90kn 974,60 €/7.343,12kn
- NovoNikon Z fc Body Black1.029,25 €/7.754,88kn 823,40 €/6.203,91kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Blue70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Croma Optimizer70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Red70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn
- NovoCanon tinta PFI-1000, Photo Grey70,00 €/527,42kn 56,00 €/421,93kn