Web stranice www.aviteh.de koriste kolačiće za poboljšanje funkcionalnosti stranica i bolje korisničko iskustvo. Korištenjem www.aviteh.de web stranica pristajete na upotrebu kolačića. Informacije kako isključiti kolačiće, možete pronaći na stranici Upravljanje kolačićima.
Sennheiser e 902
SENNHEISER 20th anniversary of Evolution microphones promotion 2018!
Dynamic cardioid bass instrument microphone with integral stand mount. Designed for deep frequencies such as kick drums, bass guitar amps, and tuba. Dampens mid-range to accentuate high-end and bass. Rugged housing.
- e 902 microphone
- User Manual
Primarily designed for capturing kick drums and bass guitar cabinets, the Sennheiser E902 excels in reproducing low frequency instruments with incredible richness and detail. The E902 features a dynamic element with a cardioid polar pattern. The dynamic element provides high headroom and low distortion when capturing signals at excessive sound pressure levels. The E902 responds to very fast attacks with extreme accuracy, without distortion. Low frequency response is optimized allowing the E902 to excel in reproducing kick drum, bass amplifiers, acoustic bass, tuba, timpani and much more.
- Low Frequency Response
- The low frequency response is optimized for accurate reproduction of kick drum, bass guitar cabinets, acoustic bass, tuba, etc.
- Fast Transient Response
- The E902 is capable of withstanding high sound pressure levels and fast attacks are reproduced accurately without distortion.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis audio and residual noise that may cause feedback.
- Hum Compensation
- The built-in hum compensation coil suppresses hum and low frequency noise.
- Rugged Construction
- The rugged, durable construction is capable of handling life on the road or in studio.
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 16kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||not specified by manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||None, dynamic element|
|Output Impedance||Nominal (@ 1kHz): 350 ohms
Min. terminating: 1k ohms
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR male|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||5.06 x 2.36" (128.5 x 60mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||15.52 oz (440 g)|