Sennheiser e 914by Sennheiser
High-grade cardioid condenser microphone for demanding applications. Outstanding sound properties for highly sophisticated applications like acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overheads, orchestras, and grand pianos.
- 1 x e 914 microphone
- 1 x Microphone clamp
- 1 x Windscreen
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User manual
The e 914 from Sennheiser is a professional condenser instrument microphone developed for crucial capturing in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The wide, linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz results in vivid, accurate reproduction of instruments throughout the full frequency range. The e 914 is an excellent choice for piano, drum cymbals, guitar, strings and stereo ambiance-capturing in live performances and sound design applications.
The microphone's capsule features a cardioid polar pattern for excellent rejection of off-axis noise while maintaining an accurate frequency response at full range. The e 914 features switchable 10 and 20 dB Pad switches that provide added headroom for signals that are excessively loud. Switchable low-frequency roll-off positions are also provided and eliminate noise at 130 Hz and 85 Hz. The e 914 provides the audio fidelity and flexibility necessary to excel as a workhorse microphone in any studio recording and live sound application.
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response
- The e 914 features a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response that results in accurate, transparent signal at full frequency range.
- High SPL Handling
- The microphone capsule is capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 157 dB without noise and distortion.
- 3-Position Pad Switch
- A 3-position attenuation switch provides 10 and 20 dB attenuation.
- 3-Position Low-Frequency Roll-off
- Low-frequency roll-off filter eliminates noise below 130 Hz and 85 Hz.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis noise/audio while accurately reproducing the signal at the direct sections of the capsule.
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||19 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||137 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||1000 Ohms|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||2.2 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
|Length||6.18" / 157 mm|
|Diameter||0.94" / 24 mm|
|Weight||0.44 lbs / 198 g|
- NeuSmallRig x Mikevisuals Extension Arm Tracking Shot Kit MD4362146,00 €/1.100,04kn 116,80 €/880,03kn
- NeuDJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Low-Noise Propellers 8658F for C221,00 €/158,22kn 16,80 €/126,58kn