Sennheiser MKH 418 Sby Sennheiser
Universal M-S stereo shotgun microphone. For every type of application in film, radio, television, and reporting, both indoors and outdoors. Compact design, very good consonant clarity and spatial representation.
- 1 MKH 418 S
The Sennheiser MKH 418S professional stereo shotgun microphone incorporates the Mid / Side (M/S) technique, yielding a high degree of directivity and focus while reproducing signals with extreme accuracy to their perspective placement, within the Left / Right Stereo field.
The MKH 418S features 2 independent acoustic systems for generating the mid and side signals. The mid (M), or mono signal is generated using an internal shotgun microphone. With its frequency range of 40 Hz to 20 kHz, the shotgun accurately reproduces audio with extreme focus, emphasizing pick up of signals at the direct-axis section (front). The shotgun also rejects signal at the off-axis sections (sides) of the microphone, minimizing noise and further strengthening the pick up area. The Side (S), or stereo signal is generated using a separate, internal microphone system that features a figure-of-eight polar pattern. This system is responsible for reproducing the spacial character needed for accurate placement of signal within the stereo field. It can also handle 130 dB of SPL.
The output features a 5-pin XLR male connection, capable of sending the separate signals of each internal microphone system to discrete channels of a console, field mixer, recorder or matrixing system. Each internal microphone requires +48V phantom power, supplied via two Sennheiser MZA 14 P48 battery power supply units, or any mixer capable of supplying at least 2 discrete channels of phantom power.
|Transducer||M: Pressure gradient / interference tube receiver
S: Pressure gradient receiver
|Polar Pattern||M: Super-cardioid / lobar
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||Equivalent Noise Level
M: 14dB-A / 26dB-CCIR
S: 22dB-A / 34dB-CCIR
|Maximum Input Sound Level||130 dB SPL (63 Pa)|
|Power Requirements||+48 V +/- 4 V / 2 x 2.3 mA|
|Output Impedance||< 25 Ohms (@ 1000 Hz)
Min. Load Impedance: 1 kOhms
|Output Connectors||5-pin XLR, male|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||11.02 x .75" / 280 x 19 mm (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||7.8 oz (220 g)|
- NeuSmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Cage for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-design Edition76,25 €/574,51kn 61,00 €/459,60kn
- NeuSmallRig Centering Adjustment Top Handle (NATO Clamp) 444161,25 €/461,49kn 49,00 €/369,19kn
- NeuSmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Kit for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-design Edition195,00 €/1.469,23kn 156,00 €/1.175,38kn
- NeuSmallRig Type-C to Type-C Audio Signal Adaptor 440611,25 €/84,76kn 9,00 €/67,81kn
- NeuSmallRig Wireless Control & Quick Release Side Handle 440256,25 €/423,82kn 45,00 €/339,05kn
- NeuSmallRig T-Series Lens Back Mount Plate for iPhone 15 Pro Max/ 15 Pro Cage 439913,75 €/103,60kn 11,00 €/82,88kn