Teradek Bond II HDMI 6 Port Cellular Bonding Device w/ Encoderby Teradek
Combines the functionality of two products, the Teradek Cube and Teradek Bond, into one dedicated device for encoding video and transmitting from remote locations using up to six available cellular modems.
- Hot Shoe Adapter with Thumbscrew
- USB Stick
- 2x Wireless Antennas
- Bond II Modem Plate
- 6x Bond II Modem Clip
- Hard Case
- Power Supply 2-Pin Connector 30W AC Adapter
- Black Velcro
- 6x USB Plugs
The Bond II HDMI Cellular Bonding Solution with MPEG-TS from Teradek combines the functionality of two products, the Teradek Cube and Teradek Bond, into one dedicated device for encoding video and transmitting from remote locations using up to six available cellular modems. Although the Bond II incorporates the Cube encoder, it only works with the cellular modem and cannot be used as a standard Cube encoder. However, it does have the advantage of being smaller, and requiring fewer cables, than using a Cube encoder and Bond combination to transmit your video via cellular modem.
The Bond II supports standard video formats up to 1080p30 via its HDMI input. It then encodes the video signal to H.264 using its built-in encoder, then transmits the file using attached cellular modems to be recombined by the Sputnik server and decoder. You can connect up to six USB Cellular modems or USB to Ethernet adapters, which allow you to transmit over several different network interfaces, including 3G/4G LTE, WiFi, BGAN, and Ethernet. The WiFi is built into the Bond II unit, allowing you to connect select iOS/Android devices for local monitoring.
A built-in OLED display allows you to access and adjust settings, and the Bond II features a headphone output which allows one-way audio communication from the studio to the camera operator in the field. The unit accepts DC power from 6 to 28 volts, so it is ready for field and location work.
The Bond II is a combination of a Cube encoder and Bond cellular transmitting solution. It supports video signals up to 1080p30, over HDMI. The unit encodes and distributes the encoded file to up to six available modems for transmission.
- Sputnik is Teradek's free software application between Bond and your streaming destination. Sputnik is designed to run on a Linux computer, either in the cloud using Amazon EC2 or on a local server with a single, publicly addressable TCP port. The software recombines the packets from your cellular modems into a cohesive stream that can be sent to an H.264 decoder or viewed online.
- The unit features six USB ports. You clamp an included modem support bracket, one for each modem, to the device, and plug the modem into the slot; then use the bracket's hook and loop fastener to secure the modem to the bracket, creating a secure connection that is resistant to jarring camera movements.
- Adaptive Bit Rate Streaming technology constantly adjusts the video bit rate in real time to adapt to varying network conditions.
- Bond II's Adaptive Frame Rate Streaming feature was designed to ensure that your live video reaches its destination at any cost. If cellular service at your location suddenly drops to levels that are too slow to transmit an HD-quality video, the AFRS feature will begin to drop the frame rate until your content reaches its destination intact.
|Supported Resolutions||1080i: 50 / 59.94 / 60
1080p: 23.98 / 24 / 25 / 30
720p: 50 / 59.94 / 60
|Video Codec||Compression Algorithm: baseline, main, and high-profile H.264
Main and baseline profiles
Bit Rate: 250 kb/s to 10 Mb/s
Built-in video scaler and de-interlacer
|Video Streaming Support||Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, NTP, SSL, IGMP
Transport Protocols: RTP, RTSP, RTP over HTTP, MPEG-TS (Sold separately)
RTMP (Adobe Flash Streaming)
HTTP Live Streaming
Point to Point (TCP or UDP), Multiple Unicast (UDP), or Multicast (UDP+IGMP)
|Audio||Audio Compression: AAC-LC, MPEG Layer 2
Embedded audio input
Analog line or microphone in, adjustable gain
Headphone output, adjustable volume
|Approved Modems||AT&T: USBConnect Momentum 4G (Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U)
T-Mobile: Jet 2.0 (Huawei e366)
Telstra: BigPond Ultimate (Sierra Wireless Aircard 312U)
Telstra: BigPond 4G (Sierra Wireless Aircard 313U)
Verizon: Pantech UML290
Vodafone : K3805-Z, K5005 (Huawei e398)
|Interface||Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
OLED LCD display with joystick navigation buttons
On/Off and Reset switch
6 x powered USB 2.0 host ports
WiFi: Dual Band 802.11 a/b/g/n MiMO
Bonded USB Modem support
|Power||2-Pin Lemo power input
Nominal Power Consumption: 3 + 2.5 W (Maximum) per USB device
Power Input: 6 to 28 VDC
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2.5 x 3.5 x 1.5" (6.4 x 8.9 x 3.8 cm)|
|Weight||12.0 oz (340.2 kg)|
- NovoDZOFILM Vespid Cyber Full-frame Prime Lens-50mm T2.1 (PL and EF mount)19.700,00 kn 15.760,00 kn
- NovoDZOFILM Vespid Cyber Full-frame Prime Lens-35mm T2.1 (PL and EF mount)19.700,00 kn 15.760,00 kn