Neumann KM 185 D nxby Neumann
Neumann KM 185 D NX Small Diaphragm Hypercardioid Digital Microphone with AES/EBU Output (Nextel Black)
- Neumann KM 185 D NX Small Diaphragm Hypercardioid Digital Microphone with AES/EBU Output (Nextel Black)
- WNS110 Foam Windscreen for KM Series Microphone
- SG21/17MT Swivel Mount with Clamp for 21mm Mics
- Wooden Box
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The nextel black KM 185 D NX from Neumann is a hypercardioid, pressure condenser microphone with an AES/EBU digital output and built-in A/D converter. The internal digital conversion and an AES/EBU 42 output standard allows remote software operation with the DMI-2 digital microphone interface, or direct connection to AES inputs on digital mixers, field recorders, etc.
The capsule, polar pattern and sonic characteristics are similar to the KM 185 analog model and is intended for live sound reinforcement and broadcast, as well as recording applications. The hypercardioid polar pattern minimizes noise and off-axis audio signal. Vocals and instruments are captured without feedback, and ambiance. The KM 185 D features a non-reflective finish.
- AES/EBU Digital Output
- The KM 185 D features a 24-bit AES/EBU digital output stage and built-in A/D converter for direct connection to the AES/EBU inputs on field-recorders, digital mixers, or the Neumann DMI-2 direct remote control unit.
- AES/EBU 42 Standard
- The digital output complies with the current AES/EBU 42 standard, which allows remote powering and software remote control via the optional DMI-2 interface.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern offers greater attenuation at the off-axis sections of the microphone, resulting in a tighter pattern with even less noise caused by ambiance.
- Compact Rugged Construction
- The slim design and rugged construction allow easy microphone placement while remaining road worthy.
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||69 dB CCIR
78 dB A-Weighted
|Equivalent Noise Level||25 dB CCIR
16 dB A-Weighted
|Maximum SPL||136 dB SPL|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||150 mA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V ± 4 V|
|Length||4.25" / 108 mm|
|Diameter||0.87" / 22 mm|
|Weight||3.14 oz / 89 g|
- NeuSmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Cage for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-design Edition76,25 €/574,51kn 61,00 €/459,60kn
- NeuSmallRig Centering Adjustment Top Handle (NATO Clamp) 444161,25 €/461,49kn 49,00 €/369,19kn
- NeuSmallRig x Brandon Li Mobile Video Kit for iPhone 15 Pro Max Co-design Edition195,00 €/1.469,23kn 156,00 €/1.175,38kn
- NeuSmallRig Type-C to Type-C Audio Signal Adaptor 440611,25 €/84,76kn 9,00 €/67,81kn
- NeuSmallRig Wireless Control & Quick Release Side Handle 440256,25 €/423,82kn 45,00 €/339,05kn
- NeuSmallRig T-Series Lens Back Mount Plate for iPhone 15 Pro Max/ 15 Pro Cage 439913,75 €/103,60kn 11,00 €/82,88kn