Sony 16mm F2.8 Fisheyeby Sony
- A-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 180° Angle of View
- Four Selectable Internal Filters
Sony 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens
Front Lens Cap
Sony ALC-R55 Rear Lens Cap
Get a unique perspective on life with the ultra-wide 16mm f/2.8 Fisheye Lens from Sony, which offers full coverage for full-frame A-mount cameras. It has an extremely wide 180° angle of view and a distinct curvilinear distortion that will add character to your images. It also features a relatively fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 along with four selectable internal filters to help you control how your final images looks. Additionally, it has a built-in lens hood to block stray light along with a seven-blade aperture diaphragm.
- An ultra-wide prime with a 180° angle of view and a unique curvilinear distortion designed for full-frame A-mount cameras, this 16mm can also be used on APS-C camera systems where it will provide a 24mm equivalent focal length and 110° angle of view.
- Fisheye design with distinct curvilinear distortion offers complete coverage of a full-frame format image sensor.
- A maximum aperture of f/2.8 will help users capture clean images when working in some difficult lighting situations.
- A rotating internal filter turret allows users to quickly switch between one of four filters with ease. This includes a normal filter for general use, an O56 filter for enhanced contrast with shooting black and white images, an A12 blue reduction filter, and a B12 red reduction filter.
- An integrated autofocus motor will help users quickly lock on to their subjects. The lens also offers a minimum focus distance of 7.9".
- A built-in lens hood helps to minimize flare by blocking stray light from hitting the lens at off angles.
- A seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Sony 16mm F/2.8 Fisheye Specs
|Lens Mount||Sony A|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.95 x 2.62" / 75 x 66.5 mm|
|Weight||14.11 oz / 400 g|
|Package Weight||1.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 4.3 x 4.2"|
- NovoDeity C14 (3.5 Locking TRS to Lemo 5 Timecode Cable)700,00 kn 560,00 kn