Glidecam HD-4000by Glidecam
For Small Cameras, 4-10 lbs Capacity
- Glidecam HD4000 Stabilizer System
- Camera Mounting Plate
- Mid Plate
- Bottom Plate
- Central Post
- Three Axis Gimbal with Yoke and Offset Handle
- Telescoping Post
- Base Platform
- 12 Steel Counter Balance Weight Disks
- Hardware Set
The Glidecam HD4000 is a lightweight, hand-held camcorder stabilizing system. This system is upgraded from the 4000 Pro and offers fine adjustments and an improved gimbal and balance system.
Camera stabilization systems like this one work to provide camera stability during movement for dynamic and subjective camera shots. It utilizes a balancing system that dampens the user's body movement, providing a smooth, floating moving image appearance usually achieved with more expensive equipment.
Upgrades from 4000 Pro
This system is upgraded in its gimbal movement and adjustment of convergence and camera balance.
A no tool telescoping central post allows for precision balance and easy adjustment.
|Load Capacity||4.0-10.0 lbs (1.8-4.5kg)|
|Arm||Optional Forearm Support Brace|
|Head Assembly/Top Stage||Adjustable
X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.750 x 5.00 x 1.00"
|Quick Release||Yes and Camera Plate has 1/4-20 and 3/8" Mounting|
|Dovetail Plate||Base Platform
13.75 x 4.75"-18.25 x 4.75"
|Gimbal||Free floating, precision Gimbal|
|Dynamic Spin||360-degree panning and tilting|
Central Support Post: 1.00" diameter
20 to 28"
|Monitor||No (optional monitor could be mounted on Base)|
|Weight||3.3 lbs (1.5kg)|
- NovoDZOFILM Vespid Cyber Full-frame Prime Lens-50mm T2.1 (PL and EF mount)19.700,00 kn 15.760,00 kn
- NovoDZOFILM Vespid Cyber Full-frame Prime Lens-35mm T2.1 (PL and EF mount)19.700,00 kn 15.760,00 kn
- SmallRig Crab-Shaped Clamp with Ballhead Magic Arm 3757187,50 kn 150,00 kn